- 1.The Elysia Protocol is a DAO project that connects the two financials of physical assets and digital assets.
- 2.Anyone who agrees with the significance of the project can participate and contribute to the development of the project.
- 3.It is everyone's freedom to utilize and apply the project, but but Elysia DAO will not be responsible for any damages caused by disregarding the guidelines.
- 4.Depending on the version of the white paper, some of the statistics and variables may be revised.
- 5.After the official distribution of the ecosystem, Some of the contents described in this whitepaper may be revised due to new proposals voted by the governance body.
The information provided in this proposal (or white paper, hereinafter referred to as "white paper") is prepared only for those who have received this to evaluate the Elysia and Elysia tokens.
We, Elysia Team (collective term for Elysia foundation and its shareholders, employees and affiliates) prepared this white paper to be used as a reference which provides specific information of the planned platform and team to those who have much attention and affection on the Elysia Platform. That is, this white paper is not meant to invite you to invest in the Elysia team or platform, and has nothing to do with those purposes. Since the Elysia team prepared this white paper based on the facts while writing it, any of the white papers, including the conclusions, can not be guaranteed to be accurate in the future.
The Elysia team does not state or guarantee the accuracy of any kind related to this white paper, and assume any legal responsibility. For example, the Elysia team does not guarantee that i) this white paper is prepared based on legitimate rights and does not infringe the rights of the third parties, ii) the white paper is commercially valuable or useful, iii) the white paper is proper for obtaining your specific goals, and iv) there is no error in the content of the white paper. Also, the range of liability exemptions is not limited to the above examples.
If you use this white paper in your actions including the decision-making (this includes but is not limited to using the white paper as a reference or a basis), the consequences thereof are solely from your decision regardless of profit/loss. Please note that the Elysia team will not bear indemnification, compensation, or other liabilities for any damages, losses, debts or other losings arising from the use of this white paper. This white paper contains plan written in the Elysia project preparation stage. The contents of this white paper is not used as an important element for the contract and is not affected by any future contracts or transactions. The primary purpose of this white paper is to inform potential investors, partners and customers of basic information and future progress so that they can make decisions related to the use of Elysia Platform. Also, any contents in the white paper is not considered as a guideline or encouraging investment, but it is just technology and information toward a future market. Thus, this white paper cannot make any promise on potential risks and uncertainties inherent in investment.
This white paper is important data of Elysia and will be updated to extensively apply the Elysia Platform and improve profitability of various users who are using the platform. The contents may be translated into other languages, but the contents may not be communicated correctly. Elysia Platform will continuously be developed to activate transactions of residential real estate. The development process will be continuously improved. In the event of inconsistencies between white paper contents and technology introduction and implementation, technology implementation takes priority than the white paper.
- 1.Precautions in the Elysia Platform Operation Process In the presale of real estate tokens, there may be a delay in exercising the right of receipt for monthly rent returns from real estate tokens because actual real estate contracts between with Elysia Platform and real estate sellers may take longer than expected, or due to vacancies.
- 2.Anti-money Laundering Law (AML) A buyer shall agree not to engage in any form of money laundering, illegal currency transactions and other restricted activities through Elysia Token and other related derivatives of Elysia in possession. Each participant shall be aware that the Elysia Token and other related derivatives shall not be sold, exchanged, or disposed of directly or indirectly for money laundering.
- 3.Important Notes A buyer shall agree not to engage in any form of money laundering, illegal currency transactions and other restricted activities through Elysia Token and other related derivatives of Elysia in possession. Each participant shall be aware that the Elysia Token and other related derivatives shall not be sold, exchanged, or disposed of directly or indirectly for money laundering.
- 4.Language This document supports various languages. In case of any dispute, the issues shall be resolved based on the Korean version. For more accurate interpretation of this paper, please refer to the Korean version.