[ELYSIA Protocol Ecosystem]
The Elysia Protocol consists of four core components: issuance, distribution, liquidation, and price oracles. The technology and mechanism behind each component are open source and can be used to develop applications for other assets. For example,
- 1.A project may issue other real-world assets using the Onboarding Dapp
- 2.Subsequently, the project may distribute asset tokens issued by using the protocol’s distribution components. This will allow other Defi services to create underlying assets.
- 3.If the distributed asset token is transferred to a third party for liquidation, it can be carried out through a Dapp on the liquidation core component.
- 4.Price information on real assets is reflected in the ELYSIA Protocol with price oracle core components, which are utilized by all other components. In addition, price matching derivatives Dapps can be developed using the oracle itself.
If a project is looking to issue bond-type tokens, they can work directly with the Elysia DAO for the following reasons:
- 1.An asset token issuer (a collateral entity) can issue an asset token (an asset bond token) through the Onboarding Dapp.
- 2.ELYFI DAO can lend funds using the asset tokens as collateral.
- 3.If the asset token becomes insolvent, the liquidation process is carried out through the NPL Openmarket Dapp.